Join Neowave's E-commerce Dream Team!
As a software developer at Neowave, you will help conceptualize, design, develop, and implement your codes on our core product - webShaper e-commerce & webShaper.net.
We believe in "KAIZEN" & our software solutions are constantly upgraded with new & customer-driven innovation to help our customers to Sell More Online.
As we are a small company, you'll see everything that goes into software - not just code, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and user interface (UI) design- stuffs you would never learn or get to do at a bigger company - especially so if you join the non-product company that does only IT support and Internal Development.
- Design, develop and maintain killer software features.
- Develop complex database driven applications.
- Ability to write Clean, Scalable and Fast performing code.
- Ability to interact in a positive, constructive way with the rest of the software development team.
- Supporting clients. (Then you will make a better software products by better understanding the clients need)
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in an Computer Science / Information System / Engineering Majors.
- Proficient in ASP / ASP.net / PHP programming with proven track record.
- Proficient in database-driven applications that use MS Access, MySQL & MS SQL.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to complete projects quickly and accurately with little or no supervision.
- Be a team player willing to put in the extra effort to deploy high-quality software in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Big plus: Direct involvement in other e-commerce related applications
You love programming and have Intense Desire to build amazing things that simplify our already complicated life.
2 Years experiences. Fresh graduate that think they fit the bills are encouraged to apply. Intensive on-the-job raining will be provided for potential fresh graduate.
- Competitive Salary
- Your Birthday is Your Holiday
- Profit Sharing
- Unlimited softdrinks and snacks
- Flexible Time
- Learn & Share Culture
- Comfortable and Fun working place
- Working on product development that people pay $ for!
- Book purchase reimbursement
- Medical & Dental Benefits
What we are looking for in every employee?
How to Apply
Are you ready to take your skills further than you ever imagined while helping Neowave achieve ultimate success? If you think you've got what it takes then we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, attaching a current resume (details of qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, a recent passport-sized photograph) in PDF format.
Please note: we do read your cover letter and give it as much importance as your resume. In the body of the email, explain why you would be a good fit for this job. If you have a website or blog, send us the URL.
Know someone that fit the bill? Help us
Don't see a position that fits? Try us.
While the positions above are available, we will always consider outstanding individuals with the talent, ideas and passion to which make a great addition to our team. Try us.
People always said: "You can teach skills, but you can't teach tall!". Same things applies when it comes to passion. We believe that no great works can be achieved if there's no passion. We just simply have to love the things we do in order to excel.
Smart & Get Things Done (In another word, All-Rounder)
Our goal is to hire people with aptitude. Any skill set that people can bring to the job will be technologically obsolete in a couple of years, sad, but that's the reality in our industry. That's why we do not hire based on a specific list of buzzwords, technologies, or popular acronyms on your resume. We want to hire people that are going to pick up things very fast and do things even faster!
Think and ACT Like An Entrepreneur
In this fast changing software industry, we need people who can adapt to changes FREQUENTLY, embrace calculated risk, make fast and decisive decision, and execute it thoroughly.
Talent wins game, but teamwork wins championship. That says it all.