Maybank2u.com Online Merchant
If you are a Malaysia Merchant thinking of selling online to local customers. Maybank2u.com Merchant Programme is one of the best programme available locally. The content below is being copied (with minor edit and some extra comment from Neowave marked with *) from Maybank2u.com website for our web visitor reference. For the most updated info, please visit www.Maybank2u.com.
The Programme Details
Maybank2u.com Merchant Programme is a strategic alliance that gives you the opportunity to sell your products and collect payments from your customers online - Anytime, Anywhere. You can become Maybank's payee corporations under Online Bill Payment and/or Online Shopping. Online Shopping payee corporations can even feature their products in Maybank2u.com Cyber Mall*.
* Neowave Remark: Maybank being the largest bank in Malaysia with HUGE customer base will be the most compelling reason for you to take part in the programme if you were to sell locally. Maybank2u online banking already boosted more than 2 million registered users. Being featured on their website will bring you High Quality Traffic which is both internet and e-banking savvy, which represent the targeted group of people who will most likely to buy from you online.
How does it benefit you as a merchant?
All payee corporations can enjoy the following benefits:
- Reach out to Maybank2u.com registered users
- Your customers can have additional payment options, either by debiting their Maybank Account(s) or Credit Cards issued locally by Maybank and other financial institutions **.
- Your company can operate in 24 hours x 7 days a week.
- Improve your company's productivity by having "cashless" operation as transactions are done online.
- Promote your products in Maybank2u.com
** Neowave Remark: Currently Maybank can only process LOCALLY ISSUED (Malaysia) Credit Cards, which include foreign bank(eg Citibank, HSBC etc) Credit Card as long as it is being issued by their local offices. If you were to target overseas market as well, you will need to provide additional payment option (such as Paypal, Worldpay etc) in order to process Credit Card by your foreign customers.
Your customers can make payments via:
Your customers can pay their bills online by debiting their Maybank Savings/Current Account(s) or Credit Cards issued locally by Maybank and other financial institutions.
- Your Website (Payment Link / Debit Engine) ***
With Maybank2u.com payment link deployed at your website, your customers can make payments online at your website by debiting their Maybank Savings/Current Account(s) or Credit Cards issued locally by Maybank and other financial institutions.
*** Neowave Remark: Maybank Debit Payment Link enables you to provide a Seamless Online Shopping Experience to your customers. Once your customer completed their shopping online by filling up the billing and shipping address, they will be prompted a Maybank2u.com login if they choose to pay via Maybank2u. Customer will need to key-in their username and password to logon to Maybank2u portal, where they will be prompted the total charges by your company. Then they need to select which account (saving, current or credit card) they like to debit and confirm to complete the whole transaction
To ensure safety and confidentiality of transactions, all payments are done in a secured environment. Maybank has employed the latest Internet security technology and various security practices in its portal.
If you are interested to participate in Maybank2u merchant programme, submit the application form and relevant documents to:
Business Planning & Development Department,
23rd Floor, East Wing Menara Maybank,
100, Jalan Tun Perak,
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Alternatively, you can e-mail your enquiries to the person-in-charge at: