webShaper e-catalogue can easily be deployed to any website hosted on a web server that meets the following requirements. Most web hosting companies that provide Windows-based hosting plans will be able to support webShaper. If you are unsure of whether your web hosting company will be able to support our software, please send them a link to this page so that they may review the system requirements for you.
Basic Web Server Requirement
Review the following requirements to ensure that your web server is equipped with the necessary software and components. In order to deploy webShaper e-catalogue solutions, you'll need the following:
Note: Unfortunately, webShaper is not currently compatible with UNIX/Linux, even running under ASP emulation software, such as SUN's Java System Active Server Pages 4.0 (previously Chilisoft). webShaper is designed and tested on window server and IIS only.
Extra Web Server Requirement
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 or later is required for SQL Server database support (for stores with SQL Server databases*)
- Fixed IP address for stores which install SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate
- MYSQL 4.1 and or later for MYSQL Server database support (for stores with MYSQL databases*)
* Not standard product
Client Side (Admin Panel)
For best user experience using the administration console through which you will manage your store, we recommend that you use Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or later on a Windows computer.
- Operating System: Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0 or later